The Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation thanks you for your desire to include our organization in your upcoming event and we wish you great success with your fundraiser. We are dedicated to serving the community through a variety of interactive charity and community service programs. The Foundation emphasizes education and compassion with programs that strive to improve the quality of life by educating youth and supporting the underprivileged.
The Foundation would like to accommodate all requests received; however, due to the vast number of requests we receive on a regular basis it is impossible to do so. The following Donation Guidelines were developed to create consistency and fairness to organizations seeking our support.
- The Foundation donates Pittsburgh Penguins themed gift items to nonprofit and charitable fundraising events throughout the local, western Pennsylvania tri-state area.
- The Foundation does not make monetary contributions.
- Through our charitable donations program, we do not make contributions to amateur or school sports teams.
- We do not donate to individual fundraisers for national campaigns (i.e. United Way, Relay for Life, etc.) because we contribute to those charities directly.
- The Foundation will only donate to an organization once in a 12-month period.
- Please note that we do not consider donation requests for for-profit organizations/groups or if the donation would not be used for fundraising (i.e. employee recognition/incentive programs, family reunions, weddings, etc.).
- The Foundation does not accept items (i.e. jerseys, sticks or photos) from any organization to be autographed for fundraising events. Any items sent to us or dropped off will automatically be returned to the sender.
- All requests must be received six weeks prior to your event by completing the Donation Request Form on this website. Please complete all fields on the form.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation. If your donation request is approved, the donation must be picked up at the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation office.
Approximately two weeks prior to your event date, you will receive an email regarding the status of your donation request. Due to the large number of requests, we do not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of a particular request.